QUALITY POLICY STATEMENT
NEFERTITI MARINE has the ambition to be a remarkable
national leader of the marine industry all over the Middle
East. So this quality policy of our company reflects our
commitment to achieve that goal. We shall constantly treat
our customers, employees, suppliers and the community with
respect, honesty, dignity and fairness. We are here to help,
satisfy and impress people with our services. We will
conduct our business with the highest ethical standards.
- By keeping up with the global developments in the marine industry, understanding our client’s requirement and developing it to get his satisfaction with best of our abilities by introducing a wide range of various choices which meet his requirements, even may surpass its expectations; because understanding our customers’ needs is essential to the way we do best.
- Continue the quality process through our establishment at every stages and achieving our commitments on delivery and service before and after sales. Our organization provides a connecting network between its members to control and monitor the production processes carefully, evaluate the projects and ensure that all requirements, rules and regulations are complied.
- Our aim is to be a respected partner for its suppliers and customers. Being in tightly relationships with stakeholders based on respect, honesty cooperation, and mutual benefits.
Our management must be just and ethical allowing equal
opportunity for all.
- We will treat every employee as a unique individual, with unique merits and abilities.
- We must strive to treat them with dignity and respect, and compensate them fairly while providing a neat, clean and safe place to work.
- We shall effectively select our employees and provide them with all the devices and technologies in the production which are latest and bringing optimal costs.
- Our planet is important to us. We will carry out our operations with every effort to protect the health and safety of our shore based staff, crew, clients, contractors, and the community. Safety is the responsibility of every individual. We are committed to continuous improvement of its procedures that address safety and health of personnel and prevention of pollution to the environment.
“ We hope that our dedication and commitment
enable the YARD-K to keep exceptional cooperation with
its regular customers and attract new both local and
foreign clients. ”
Eng. Karim Abd El-Karim